Saturday, January 29, 2011

Music to look out the window to...

 In a frenzy of boredom last week i set up my room so that my chair to my desk is set right up next to the window. Now that I have discovered blogging as a new way to spend my infinitely un-obligated life i spend a considerable amount of time in this chair, thus about a third of considerable time looking out of my window. And if it were a nice sunny day with green trees and something to actually look at maybe my looking out the window music  would be a bit more upbeat, but since there is just naked starving tree branches, huge piles of dirty snow and the occasional middle class sedan passing by, Pandit's "artichoke" has the right melody to match the monotony of the world directly outside of my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment